Give Way to Freedom Inc. is a private foundation that promotes awareness of Human Trafficking and supports hands on projects that directly provide care and empowerment for people who have been trafficked.
- KMET Freedom House; the first and only safe shelter in Kisumu for girls who have been abused and require a safe space for recovery,post trauma and psychological counseling.
Venture Strategies for Health and Development is a non-profit organization working to improve the health and well-being of people in low resource countries.
- Medicated Uterine Evacuation. KMET distributes Manual Vaccuum Aspirator(MVA) kits to healthcare providers in Kenya.The kits are supplied to KMET by Venture Strategies.
This is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate Reduction of poverty levels within the social set ups.
- HIV/AIDS Community Capacity Enhancement
- Urban Livelihoods and Social Protection
- Outpatient Therapeutic Program
- Microfinace & Nutrition. KMET and OVAAT are currently running a school feeding program in Nambale and Siaya districts.This is an effort to support achievement of MDG2: Achieving Universal Primary Education.
Population Council is an international, nonprofit, non-governmental organization. The Council conducts biomedical, social science, and public health related issues.
Population Council supports the Safe Space component of KMET's Sisterhood for Change project.
Safe Space was initiated in order to equip vulnerable teenage girls with entrepreneurial skills.
- Home Based Care The HBC program was started in 2001 because of increased pressure on bed occupancy in hospitals and inadequate numbers of health providers to cope with the large numbers of admissions.
- Planned Parenthood Bucks county Seed Money, KMET Integrated Community Health Care Center, a project towards sustainability, Consrtuction of The KMET Health Complex.
Karolinska Institute is a medical university in Solna within the Stockholm urban area, Sweden, and one of Europe's largest and most prestigious medical universities.
- PAC Study. The PAC study is a 3-year operation research to be conducted at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and refferal Hospital and at the Kisumu East District Hospital
USAID carries out U.S. foreign policy by promoting broad-scale human progress at the same time it expands stable, free societies, creates markets and trade partners for the United States, and fosters good will abroad. KMET is a partner in the USAID APHIAplus Health Communitions and Marketing(HCM) Program.
PharmAccess is a combination of an incubator for business innovations, a knowledge center and a project implementation partner for health care in Africa in the area of Health Insurance, Health Financing, Quality and Consultancy.
- Community Healthcare Access plan - CHAp
- Medical Credit Fund
The IZUMI Foundation provides resources to organizations that share its commitment to delivering lasting, cost-effective improvements that build local health care capacity.
Uterine Balloon Tamponade
Safe Abortion Fund
Tetea Uzazi Salama (TUS)
Population Action International
International Women’s Health Coalition IWHC
Kisumu Brain Trust
Partners in educational exchange program